10 September - 10 October
Join us in a Journey around the World in support of youth!
COVID-19 has had a detrimental effect on decades of progress made on gender equity around the world. As the world recovers, girls and young women risk being left behind. With your support, we can make sure that doesn’t happen. Take on a challenge, be active, and raise funds to make sure girls and young women can reach their full potential.
Our generous matching group will double your donation, creating even more impact, and create a more equitable future. Help us raise £2,000,000, join the Journey now!
- khalid ataullah just donated £191.85
- Eduardo Alhadeff just donated £38.37
- Susan Pai just donated £76.74
- David Kasdin just donated £76.74
- Karim Eid just donated £105
- jeff uberuaga just donated £191.85
- Agnes just donated £100
- Jean just donated £52.50
- Pedro just donated £100
- Brian Kourie just donated £52.50
- Mony just donated £525
- Howard Penny just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £1,000
- Anonymous just donated £52.50
- Anonymous just donated £6,190
- Scott just donated £31.50
- Salman just donated £52.50
- ilan rochman just donated £189
- Amir Fais just donated £1,050
- Eva just donated £52.50
We are building a world where all young people at the margins, especially girls, have skills, opportunities and power to live their full potential.
As the world recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, girls are at risk of being left behind:
- Girls are dropping out of school with higher risk of never returning
- Girls face child marriage as a result of income loss
- Girls have lost access to sexual and reproductive health services
- Girls report impacted mental health, as they face uncertainty, social isolation and parental angst.
In the face of these hurdles, EMpower’s grantee partners are working harder than ever to support vulnerable young people and keep a generation from backsliding. Your donation will enable girls to live a brighter future. Sign up now and join our Journey around the World in Support of Youth!
Sign up now and become part of a global community of supporters with some of the biggest names in the industry taking part in this challenge: